6KW (6000W) 6-way pallet amplifier combiner
Make your own 5000-6000W amplifier or transmitter with these heavy-duty 6-way combiners. Assembled and tested, ready to be installed. Heavy duty design, large and sturdy. You will need one input board, one output board and 6 identical amplifier modules of any rating from 0 to 1000W. Output combiner must be bolted to a heatsink with some airflow for cooling, input combiner can be bolted directly to an aluminum enclosure as it does not heat-up much. Surface mount construction makes installation easy.
- 87,5 - 108MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Max power per module: 1000W.
- Max combined output power: 6000W
- Max input power: ~20W (3,3W per module)
- Ultra low loss Teflon PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- Size output board: 175mm x 440mm
- Size input board: 95mm x 380mm
- Distance between inputs/outputs of separate pallets: 75mm
- Input/output combiner boards are both shipped with aluminum substrate
Note: Use PTFE coax/semi-rigid to make connections, suitable cables are here. 0.250 inch semi-flexible hand-bendable 50ohm cable is a good fit.
Important: Keep leads very short, every millimeter counts! Any wiring from pallets to combiners must be symetric (equal-length coaxial cable).