This low pass filter directional coupler provides a DC voltage at the forward
and reflected ports. The test ports feature a broadband equalizer network. The
equalizer maintains a constant RF level at the diodes across the FM band which
results in the same voltage at all frequencies. The filter also has RF sample
output for applications requiring log detection/high precision.
RF connectors shown on the photo are not included! Each filter is carefully
tuned with our HP8753ES s-parameter network analyzer.
Filter Specifications Summary:
- 86-110MHz 3600 watts maximum.
- 10.25 x 4.00 x 1.5 inches (LxWxH)
- The filter includes 1/4 inch aluminum base; factory installed.
- Elliptic Typology
- Ultra low loss Teflon PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- Large 3/16 refrigeration tube inductors with silver plating.
- 0.12 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.1dB typical.
- -30dB return loss or better
Directional Coupler Specifications
- Directivity: 30dB Minimum
- Adjustable voltage output (trimmers)
Mechanical drawing, coupler accuracy plot, input match and thru loss plot and
stop band rejection plot are all available on request!