Boost your VHF TV transmitters to 200W of RF output power
High quality professional VHF TV linear amplifier covers 175 MHz- 225 MHz without tuning. Requires 2-3W RF power for 200W output. Power supply requires DC voltage 32V/17A. Extremely linear operation of this amplifier makes it perfect for small TV stations and studios. It is excellent as an exciter for high power TV stages. Everything is assembled and tested. Warranty one year includes all components except output transistor. A highest quality PC board is double sided and silver plated. This amplifier must be installed on a heat sink (not included) and also requires filter. Board size is standard pallet.
- 170-230MHz Band 3 VHF TV
- New Gold Mosfet from a new supplier. (October 10th 2009 revision)
- 200 watts peak sync power typical.
- 16dB gain typical
- 32 volts (can operated at 28 volts with reduced performance)
- Temperature compensated bias
- Input power 3 watts typical.
- Input VSWR 1.5 typical
- P1dB 235W typical.