2000W FM amplifier module with heatsink
Complete 2000W FM amplifier with two 1000W pallets, splitter/combiner and extremely big heatsink. This heatsink could also be used for 3000W or even 4000W, it is oversized for 2KW.
- Frequency range: 87 - 108 MHz
- Power OUT: 2000 W
- LDMOS transistor: BLF178XR
- Power IN: about 5W ±1 dB
- DC Voltage: +47 ÷ 50 Vdc
- Typ. DC current @2000W: 58 A ±1A
- Drain eff.: 70% typ.
- Dimensions mm: 53 x 12 x 23,5cm
- Weight: 14Kg
- Input and output connections: solder pads (PTFE coaxial cable required)
Recommended accesories (NOT INCLUDED):
- Fans (1-2 120x120mm recommended)
- Mains power supply (Mean Well RSP-3000-48 recommended)
- Filter and directional coupler, this one is a good match.
- Feed-through capacitors
- PTFE semi-flexible coaxial cable available here. 0.250 inch semi-flexible hand-bendable 50ohm cable is a good fit for output, RG178 or RG142 are perfect for input.
- Connectors (7/16 female flange for output, N panel or BNC panel for input)
Important: Keep leads very short, every millimeter counts! Be careful not to overdrive the amp and ensure good antenna matching.