A COMPLETE ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGE GETS YOU ON AIR IN MINUTES!
Now also with 25W and 40W upgrade option!
This package is based on our CYBER MAX FM+ 15W/25W rack mounted FM transmitter
series for demanding broadcasters, operating in the whole band II, from 87.5
to 108 MHz. This is a small, but well built and reliable package, with high
quality transmitter (DSP stereo and RDS options), antenna, mains power supply,
connectors and coaxial cable. This package can also be powered from a car battery
(13.8V-15V), which can save lives in emergency. A perfect backup transmitter
for a large radio station, main transmitter for a small community radio, church
radio or an exciter for a larger 500W, 1KW, 2KW or even 250KW FM amplifier.
Also very suitable for portable or improvized installations and small radio
stations in Africa and other remote installations, advertising (housing, shops),
special occasions, drive-in cinema wireless sound distribution, translation,
Protected with Temp and SWR protection. The best value for your money.
- Excellent audio quality (especially DSP model)
- Enough power for up to 15km of range or more with good antenna and location
- Fully portable and can run from car battery or battery pack.
- Includes everything, even coaxial cable and antenna.
It is never easy to predict range. You can expect from 1Km to 15Km. More in very good conditions. This depends a lot on terrain configuration, type of antenna and especially the location of the antenna, coaxial cable quality and length and of course quality of receivers. Check the table below to get a rough idea.
FM 15W/25W/40W FM transmitter (MPX input model D/E*). See (*) regarding stereo below!!
- Suitable mains power supply for this transmitter
- An antenna
- Coaxial cable with matching connectors installed
(*) For stereo operation add DSP stereo encoder option listed at the bottom of this page. Or you can use external stereo processor or pro sound processor with MPX output.
Note: This package ships with several optional antennas:
- Package A: Comet antenna with 10m of Belden H155 coaxial cable and all connectors
- Package B: PCS0205 high-gain log-periodic for maximum range, with 10m of Belden
H155 coaxial cable and all connectors
- Package C: GP antenna with 10m of Belden H155 coaxial cable and all connectors
- Package D: 3/4 wave Exterminator antenna (500W) with 10m of Belden H155 coaxial
cable and all connectors
- Package E: Two professional 500W wideband dipole antennas with 2-way splitter and 10m of Belden H155 coaxial
cable and all connectors
||Antenna type provided
||Tuning and installation
||5/8 Comet antenna
||Needs tuning via lookup table, recommended SWR check after installation
||PCS 0205 log-periodic antenna
||No tuning, high gain, wideband, very easy to handle
||500W GP antenna
||Needs tuning via lookup table, recommended SWR check afterl installation
||3/4 wave Exterminator antenna
||Tuned in the factory, recommended SWR check after installation
||2 wideband 500W dipoles
||No tuning, high quality wideband antennas, very easy to handle
WHAT ARE THESE UPGRADE OPTIONS?
- DSP Stereo encoder; Adds profesional grade DSP stereo encoder with XLR inputs
- your unit gains full stereo capability, we install these for you.
- 25W upgrade option - With this option we use 25W exciter instead of the 15W
version. You can only purchase this with original unit, not later.
- 40W upgrade option - With this option we use 40W exciter instead of the 15W
version . You can only purchase this with original unit, not later.
- Replacement 15W, 25W or 40W final RF transistor; keep one on stock in case
of emergency to simplify servicing
- We recommend that you check our FM Amplifiers section as well for our 50W-3000W
WHAT ELSE WILL I NEED AND IT WASN'T INCLUDED?
- Requires mains cable, which can be purchased in your country (each country has a different mains plug and we don't carry all). This is standard cable used in your PC for example and its price is typically around 1 US$ or less. You can get it in any electronics store, such as radio shack, circuit city, any computer store etc.
What is RDS?
Data System, basically it displays station name and sometimes song name
and similar information on a compatible radio receiver. Very popular in Europe,
less so in the US. Requires connection to a PC at the time of programming, but
retains settings even when powered off. RDS requires RDS upgrade option so be sure to add it, if you need
What is the Ethernet control module?
This optional add-on module lets you connect this FM transmitter to Ethernet. It lets you control frequency, power and RDS parameters from your PC remotely.
WHAT CAN I USE AS AUDIO SOURCE?
Looking for a good studio mixer with 2 phone lines? This is the best all-round solution.
Looking for a good studio microphone with a special studio stand that reduces noise? These are all great choices.
Need audio processor? Check these.
Need a link from studio to the transmitter site? How about these.
- Your PC. Just plug audio cable into your sound card.
- CD player, MP3 player or any other music reproduction system
- Mixing board with microphone and other audio gear