Low Pass Filter With SWR/PWR coupler
This low pass filter directional coupler uses voltage doubler diode detectors to provide a DC voltage at the forward and reflected test ports. This coupler is ideally suited for VSWR protection circuits.
- 86-110MHz 1500 watts maximum.
- 9th order Chebyshev typology.
- Ultra low loss Teflon PCB; tightly controlled dielectric constant.
- large #8 awg inductors.
- 0.12 dB insertion loss maximum; 0.1dB typical.
- -28dB return loss; -33dB typical.
- -47dB rejection at 176MHz. That's the 1st harmonic of 88MHz
Directional Coupler Specifications
- Directivity: 25dB typical
- Detector output level: 2.5 volts max at 108MHz, 1000W.
- Detector typology: Voltage doubler schottky detector.